BYPILLOW Erba guarantees a comfortable and sustainable stay in the heart of Girona. This cosy, family-run hotel offers a minimalist design and spacious rooms equipped with all modern necessities. It is also located in the Old Town, close to all the tourist and cultural attractions of the city and very well connected, next to the train station.
We may not have a concierge at BYPILLOW, but we know exactly what your priorities are.
BYPILLOW Erba General Services
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel
- Multilingual reception staff
- Check in: 14:00/ Check out: 12:00
- 24 hour reception
- Private car park in the immediate vicinity (reservation required): 17€/day
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Late check out option (on request): 10 € per room
- Automatic check-in
- Free luggage storage
- Baby cot for children under 2 years old (on request)
- Children 3 years and under FREE
- Hotel adapted for people with reduced mobility (Please advise in advance of the wheelchair dimensions)
- Laundry and ironing service (for a fee)
Terms and conditions
- Guarantee deposit: a deposit of 100 euros will be requested for possible damages. It will be charged on arrival, and once everything is checked that everything is correct, it will be returned to the same credit card.
Erba means “grass” in Occitan, one of the most important languages in Europe in Medieval times. But the hotel’s link with nature goes beyond its name because in our firm commitment to sustainability, as part of a complete refurbishment, we installed solar panels on its roof. Book a room and enjoy a unique, memorable and environmentally friendly experience.
Just a few minutes’ walk away is the steps leading up to Girona Cathedral, where a shocking scene from Game of Thrones was filmed: when the people shout “Shame! Shame!” at Cersei Lannister.
The hotel is next to the Mercat de Lleó, a vibrant market with typical products and takeaway food. It’s a great way to experience the local gastronomic culture.
Phone: +34 972 201 066
Contact mail: email@example.com
Erba BYPILLOW and surroundings
When you stay at our hotel in BYPILLOW Erba, the best hotel in Girona, you will have a privileged location to visit the old town of the city. The old town of Girona is very complete, so we recommend that you think about the possibility of hiring a guide who can explain it well or sign up for a Free Tour.
It is the historical part of the city and has more than 2,000 years of history that is reflected in its buildings and constructions. Staying in a hotel in Girona center will not only allow you to visit the main points of interest by foot but will also give you the opportunity to get to know the atmosphere and the essence of this ancient urban center.
We leave you with a list of the main attractions of the old town to see in Girona that deserve to be enjoyed at your leisure:
- Stroll through the streets of the Old Town
- Jewish Quarter, also known as Call Jueu
- Girona Cathedral
- Paseo de la Muralla
- The houses of Onyar
- Dehesa Park
- La Rambla de la Llibertat
- Arab baths in Girona
BYPILLOW Erba and surroundings
Hotels in Girona center are one of the best options if you are looking to disconnect completely, as they will allow you to experience the peaceful atmosphere of a village and you will be just a short drive away from your perfect natural getaway.
There are many plans and activities to do near the city of Girona and we present you some of them, so you can decide to book your rural stay in BYPILLOW Erba:
- Visit Cap de Creus, the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula and a natural place that will leave you speechless.
- Climb one of the volcanoes of the Garrotxa to enjoy a very interesting day of hiking.
- Cycle around the Banyoles Lake and end up taking a dip in its waters.
- Visit the city and the museum of the most illustrious artist of Catalonia, Salvador Dalí. You can do all this in Figueres, his hometown.
- Spend a lovely day in Cadaqués, the town of white houses and refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters of its beaches.
- Visit the Púbol Castle, a gift Salvador Dalí gave to his muse Gala, who is buried there.
- Visit the medieval fortress of Besalú.
In conclusion, BYPILLOW Erba is a hotel in the old town of Girona that can become your haven of peace and tranquility for a great vacation. Do not hesitate and book one of the best family hotels in Girona that will allow you to disconnect from the routine, to connect with nature and with your loved ones. Enter our BYPILLOW website and book now at the best price!