BYPILLOW The Bloom
Book a comfortable room in this fully renovated hotel with elegant minimalist décor. A stroll along the river that crosses Girona will take you to the Old Quarter, a labyrinth of medieval streets that are a pleasure to lose yourself in. Whether you are travelling for business or tourism, this is your perfect destination. Come and enjoy a unique stay at BYPILLOW The Bloom.
We may not have a concierge at BYPILLOW, but we know exactly what your priorities are.
BYPILLOW The Bloom General Services
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel
- Multilingual reception staff
- Check in: 14:00/ Check out: 12:00
- Reception opening hours from 14:00 to 22:00
- Private parking in the immediate vicinity (reservation required): 17€/day
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Late check out option (on request): 10 € per room
- Automatic check-in
- Free luggage storage
- Baby cot for children under 2 years old (on request)
- Children 3 years and under FREE
- Guarantee deposit: a deposit of 100 euros will be requested for possible damages. It will be charged on arrival, and once everything is checked that everything is correct, it will be returned to the same credit card.
The hotel where your dreams bloom
The Bloom means blooming: an ideal name for a hotel located in a city that, during spring, celebrates the Temps de Flors festival, an event where flowers flood the streets and monuments. In addition, near the centre of Girona, you can enjoy parks, orchards, forests and mountains. BYPILLOW The Bloom pays tribute to this rich natural heritage.
In the historic centre of Girona, surrounded by the main tourist and cultural attractions such as the Barri Vell, the colourful hanging houses over the river Oñar or the Cinema Museum.
Enjoy simple and typical gastronomy or creative and innovative cuisine in restaurants such as the Celler de Can Roca, named several times best restaurant in the world.
Phone: +34 972 204 462
Contact mail: email@example.com
Refurbished hotel in the center of Gerona
In addition, this is one of the cities with the best quality of life in the country and its streets were used to film some of the scenes of the legendary series Game of Thrones. If you stay in a hotel in Girona, you can enjoy a first class gastronomy with top restaurants such as the Celler de Can Roca, selected on several occasions as the best restaurant in the world.
BYPILLOW The Bloom and its surroundings
Girona is the usual vacation spot for many Catalans, as it is a good way to escape from the stress of the big cities and experience nature in its purest state. This province of Catalonia is characterized for having beach areas, mountain areas, charming villages, etc.
Here are some of the best places to see in Girona so you can fall in love with this region as much as we did:
- Besalú, a well-known medieval village in Girona
- Castellfollit de la Roca, the village where the houses hanging from the cliffs
- Puigcerdà, the best place to go skiing
- Camprodon, a charming village where you can taste the authentic mountain gastronomy.
- Monells, the village of the movie 8 Catalan Surnames.
- Platja d’Aro, the favorite place for Catalans when they want to go to the beach
- Palamós, a beautiful fishing town where you can taste the best prawns in the country.
- Port de la Selva, a small enclave from which you can climb to the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
- Roses, a coastal town that exudes peace and tranquility
- Olot, the capital of the Garrotxa, the land of volcanoes.
- La Fageda d’en Jordà, the magical forest of the Catalans.
Now that you know BYPILLOW The Bloom, our hotel in the center of Girona, what are you waiting for to book your stay? Enter our BYPILLOW website and find the best prices to spend a relaxing family vacation and discover the charm of the province of Girona, you won’t regret it!
Among the streets of the old town of Girona you can enjoy all these wonders:
- The Houses of Onyar
- The Cathedral
- The Call
- The Arab Baths
- The Wall
- The Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligans
- La Pujada de Sant Domènec
- La Rambla de la Llibertat
From home to home is our motto, as we want you to feel at home in any of our accommodations. At BYPILLOW we have two hotels located in the center of the city of Girona, since we believe that this is one of the best ways to get to know the area and enjoy its purest and most essential atmosphere.
BYPILLOW The Bloom is a hotel in Girona that is in the heart of the city and offers a very good quality to its guests, in addition to very affordable prices. It is a completely renovated accommodation, with a minimalist style that will make you feel very comfortable in any of its rooms.
Whether you are looking for hotels in Girona center to stay as a tourist or for business, The Bloom can become your best option. It is located a few steps from the train and bus station and has private parking, so you can go with your own vehicle, without having to worry about parking.
Among its most outstanding services are free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel, automatic check-in, tourist information, air conditioning throughout the hotel, elevator, crib for children under 2 years old, late check-out option on request, etc.
At byPillow we also have other accommodations such as the BYPILLOW Erba, one of the best family hotels in Girona, located in the heart of the old town. If you are looking for a hotel in the center of Girona, we have what you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of room can I book at BYPILLOW The Bloom?
The room options at BYPILLOW The Bloom are:
- Twin (2 beds)
What are the check-in and check-out times at BYPILLOW The Bloom?
How far is BYPILLOW The Bloom from the center of Girona?
Does BYPILLOW The Bloom have private parking?
Is it possible to check in at the hotel 24 hours a day?
Do all rooms have air conditioning?
Is it possible to store bicycles at the hotel?
Unfortunately, BYPILLOW The Bloom does not have a bicycle storage service. However, we have another hotel less than 100 meters away (BYPILLOW Erba) where you can store your bikes.
Does BYPILLOW The Bloom accept pets?
Are there any rooms with a balcony?
Are the bathrooms in the rooms equipped with hygiene products?