BYPILLOW Residence Abril
BYPILLOW Residence Abril is an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Seville. This centrally located building has several fully renovated studios equipped with everything you need to make you feel at home. They have a kitchen, private bathroom with shower, air conditioning and heating and powerful wifi. They are also 5 minutes away from the main attractions of the city.
BYPILLOW Residence Abril General Services
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hostel
- Concierge service
- Airport shuttle service upon reservation (fee)
- Automatic check-in service
- Capacity for up to 4 people (children from 0 to 12 years old)
- Discount applicable in the Escuelas Pías Car Park (Ponce de León, 11).
- Special 10% discount on breakfast (local: Purita de
- Vuelta al Origen, calle Jerónimo Hernández 14-16).
- Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
- Guarantee deposit: a deposit of 100 euros will be requested for possible damages. It will be charged on arrival, and once everything is checked that everything is correct, it will be returned to the same credit card.
Live Seville at your own pace
Discover a new perspective of Seville by staying at BYPILLOW Residence Abril. Most of the studios have a balcony and you can also book a flat with access to the roof terrace where you can enjoy a magnificent aerial view of the typical Sevillian houses. Rest in a comfortable bed and wake up every morning with energy to explore all the treasures that Seville has to offer.
BYPILLOW Residence Abril is very close to impressive monuments such as the Giralda, the Cathedral of Seville, the Alcazar Palace or the historic Barrio de Santa Cruz.
In the area there are plenty of restaurants and bars where you can taste Sevillian recipes and places where you can enjoy concerts, Sevillian and flamenco shows and also museums.
Address: Calle Sales y Ferré 7, 41004 Seville
Phone: +34 954 855 124
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception and lockers are in the hotel BYPILLOW Abril
Address hotel BYPILLOW Abril: Calle Jerónimo Hernández 20, 41003 Seville
Residence Abril and surroundings
BYPILLOW Residence Abril are boutique studios located in the heart of Seville. They are located in the city center, in a very commercial area, where you can find everything you need to spend a luxury vacation. You will be accommodated 3 minutes’ walk from the museum and sculpture Las Setas.
Boutique Studio suitable for families
Our motto at BYPILLOW has always been and always will be “From Home To Home”, this is because we always try to offer the most comfortable and suitable accommodations to our clients. If you are traveling with your family, it is normal that you want to find a place where you can feel completely free to rest, relax and regain your strength.
Residence Abril are completely renovated studios, which stand out for their modern and elegant design. These BYPILLOW accommodations have two types of rooms to choose from: for couples or for families with children. Both studios are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable and pleasant vacation: TV, WIFI, mini fridge, air conditioning and heating, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The staff of this boutique hotel in Seville speaks different languages and will help you with everything you need during your stay.
But let’s get to the point, before we show you our best Seville hotel, let’s explain how you can visit the city center on foot.
- Your route of what to see in Seville on foot begins with breakfast at the Churrería San Pablo. Once you have the necessary energy, we recommend that you head to the Cathedral of Seville, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. A curious fact is that it is the largest Gothic temple in the world.
- Once you have climbed its tower called La Giralda, you will head to the Alcazar of Seville, a walled palace that changed from Muslim to Christian ownership. Don’t miss the jewels, the patios, the gardens, and the halls. After these two important visits, you deserve a break with a delicious lunch in the Santa Cruz neighborhood.
- Once you have regained your strength, we recommend that you take a stroll through the Santa Cruz neighborhood, getting lost in its narrow streets. Then, you should head towards the Guadalquivir River to visit the Torre del Oro, one of the iconic buildings of the city and one of the best viewpoints.
- Finally, you can go to Plaza España to have your picture taken, sitting on the tiled bench representing your province.
- When it is getting dark, you cannot return to your hotel without taking a nice walk along the riverbank, until you reach the Isabel II bridge, where you will have spectacular views. Finish your day by having a good meal in the Triana neighborhood, where you will find the best tapas and dishes of the Sevillian gastronomy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Residence BYPILLOW Abril appeal to families?
Yes, BYPILLOW Residence Abril tends to appeal to families.
How far is BYPILLOW Residence Abril from the centre of Seville?
BYPILLOW Residence Abril is 600 metres from the centre of Seville.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Residence BYPILLOW Abril?
You can check-in at Residence BYPILLOW Abril from 14:00 and check-out until 11:00.
Are bathrooms equipped with towels and toiletries?
Is parking available nearby?
Is the BYPILLOW Residence Abril hotel close to Isla Magica Park?
Is it possible to book a flat without a balcony?