Boutique hotel in the center of Barcelona
Enjoy Barcelona to the fullest! Barcelona is a modern city where everyone finds what they are looking for, as there are plenty of opportunities for leisure and fun for every taste. For this reason, the Catalan capital has become one of the main tourist cities, visited by thousands of visitors every year.
If you plan to visit Barcelona and to get to know all the secrets hidden in its streets, at by Pillow we recommend you choose a boutique hotel in Barcelona, at the best price and with all the services you need to spend an unforgettable stay.
Do you want to stay in a place full of charm and good taste? A boutique hotel in Barcelona should be characterized by adapting itself, to the maximum, to the needs of its customers. byPillow offers you the best accommodations that will allow you to enjoy the city of sun, beach, and culture, without sacrificing luxury and the best services during your stay.
In Barcelona you will find a wide selection of hotels, so that you can choose the best place to enjoy your days off.
The Plaza Cataluña just a stone’s throw away and at the best price
Streets full of people, life, stores, restaurants… The center of Barcelona has it all! If you want to have Plaza Cataluña nearby and to be able to stay out late without having to take the metro to get back to your accommodation, our boutique hotel in Barcelona center Mothern by Pillow is the best option. It is a modernist building that follows the line of architecture of the most famous artist of the city: Antoni Gaudí.
The hotel is completely renovated, and you will feel at home in any of its spacious rooms. Finally, you will be able to rest when you arrive at the hotel, after having spent the whole day walking up and down in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
The Mothern by Pillow has been considered the best boutique hotel in Barcelona and offers a very complete breakfast for all its guests, with which you can recharge your batteries before going shopping in Passeig de Gracia or walking down the famous Ramblas. All rooms are equipped with flat screen TV, safe, mini-bar, air conditioning and heating, shower, free WIFI, etc.
Our hotels byPillow in Barcelona
Discover Barcelona like never before thanks to byPillow
Once you have chosen your boutique hotel in Barcelona, it is important that you prepare your route, so as not to miss the most emblematic monuments. But remember to be flexible, as the Catalan capital is a city full of charm that can surprise you completely at any time and make you change your plans.
The charming hotels in Barcelona by Pillow will allow you to stay in the heart of the city and reach any place in a few minutes. These are the places you can’t miss on your trip to Barcelona:
- Camp Nou: Camp Nou is the mythical stadium where FC Barcelona plays, one of the favorite teams of soccer fans. It has capacity for 99,354 spectators, so don’t miss your seat.
- La Sagrada Familia: Of course, the expiatory temple of La Sagrada Familia is one of the most emblematic points of the city. It is a modernist building designed by Gaudí, and has been under construction since 1883.
- Gothic Quarter: The origin of this neighborhood dates to the time of the Roman Empire and these are the first streets of the town that was formerly known as Barcino. Get lost in its narrow streets and do not forget to visit the majestic Cathedral of Barcelona.
- Casa Batlló: This great work of architecture can be found on Passeig de Gracia and bears the signature of Gaudí. As soon as you arrive, you will be amazed by its facade, full of shapes that mimic nature and in which you will not be able to find a single straight line. But don’t stop there because its interior is even better!
- Stroll along Las Ramblas: Las Ramblas is the most famous street in Barcelona and runs from Plaza Catalunya to the Columbus monument. Walking on Las Ramblas you can find numerous flower shops, ice cream parlors, cafes, etc…
- Hospital de Sant Pau: This building is by another of Barcelona’s most famous modernist architects: Lluís Domènech i Montaner. It is a currently active hospital, which has an area where you can enjoy this marvel of architecture.
- The Palau de la Música: We continue with the same architect, to present one of the most emblematic buildings of Barcelona. This is the Palau de la Música, a beautiful building declared a World Heritage Site.
Now you know the best boutique hotel in Barcelona and all the services it offers so you can enjoy your vacations with your family, partner, friends or whoever you want. Take a look at our byPillow website, book your luxury room at the best price and enjoy a From home to home experience, because in our hotels you will feel as comfortable as at home!