Studio in the center of Seville - Residence Abril by Pillow
The famous song says that Seville has a special color and, once you set foot on this Andalusian land, you are flooded with music, beauty, art and culture. That is why it has become one of the most beautiful cities in Spain and a good place to organize a getaway with your partner, family, friends or whoever you choose.
From byPillow we want you to feel at home and that is why we present you Residence Abril by Pillow, a studio in the center of Seville that will allow you to know the city from another perspective.
SERVICES RESIDENCE ABRIL BY PILLOW
General services of the establishment
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel
- Multilingual reception staff
- Airport shuttle service on request (for a fee)
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Reception from 14:00 to 6:00 at Hotel Abril by Pillow. Check in must be done at Hotel Abril (C/Jerónimo Hernández nº20).
- Check in: 14:00/Check out: 11:00 ( at Hotel Abril by Pillow )
- Capacity for maximum 4 people (children from 0 to 12 years old)
- Discount applicable at Escuelas Pías Car Park (address: Ponce de León, num.11). Reservation in the same car park.
- Special discount of 10% in the Breakfast with artisan coffee and high quality products (local: Purita de Vuelta al Origen, calle Jerónimo Hernández 14-16).
- Please note that there is no lift.
Visit the center of Seville on foot
If you look online, there are many hotels in Seville, so you may find it difficult to choose the one that is right for you. However, let us be honest with you, how many times have you ruined a trip or a getaway because of not choosing the right accommodation? And it is possible to find many hostels in Seville that do not end up being what they seemed to be.
At byPillow we are very aware of that and, therefore, we want to prevent it from happening again. On our website you will not only find family hotels in Seville, but we also have hotels in most Spanish cities, such as hotels in Cadiz, among which La Sal byPillow stands out, hotels in Madrid, in Barcelona, in Bilbao, in Girona, etc.
Residencia Abril by Pillow Studios
But let’s get to the point, before we show you our best Seville hotel, let’s explain how you can visit the city center on foot.
- Your route of what to see in Seville on foot begins with breakfast at the Churrería San Pablo. Once you have the necessary energy, we recommend that you head to the Cathedral of Seville, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. A curious fact is that it is the largest Gothic temple in the world.
- Once you have climbed its tower called La Giralda, you will head to the Alcazar of Seville, a walled palace that changed from Muslim to Christian ownership. Don’t miss the jewels, the patios, the gardens, and the halls. After these two important visits, you deserve a break with a delicious lunch in the Santa Cruz neighborhood.
- Once you have regained your strength, we recommend that you take a stroll through the Santa Cruz neighborhood, getting lost in its narrow streets. Then, you should head towards the Guadalquivir River to visit the Torre del Oro, one of the iconic buildings of the city and one of the best viewpoints.
- Finally, you can go to Plaza España to have your picture taken, sitting on the tiled bench representing your province.
- When it is getting dark, you cannot return to your hotel without taking a nice walk along the riverbank, until you reach the Isabel II bridge, where you will have spectacular views. Finish your day by having a good meal in the Triana neighborhood, where you will find the best tapas and dishes of the Sevillian gastronomy.
Boutique Studio suitable for families
Our motto at byPillow has always been and always will be “From Home To Home”, this is because we always try to offer the most comfortable and suitable accommodations to our clients. If you are traveling with your family, it is normal that you want to find a place where you can feel completely free to rest, relax and regain your strength.
Residence Abril are completely renovated studios, which stand out for their modern and elegant design. These byPillow accommodations have two types of rooms to choose from: for couples or for families with children. Both studios are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable and pleasant vacation: TV, WIFI, mini fridge, air conditioning and heating, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
The staff of this boutique hotel in Seville speaks different languages and will help you with everything you need during your stay.
Residence Abril and surroundings
Residence Abril by Pillow are boutique studios located in the heart of Seville. They are located in the city center, in a very commercial area, where you can find everything you need to spend a luxury vacation. You will be accommodated 3 minutes’ walk from the museum and sculpture Las Setas.
In addition, through a quiet walk of about 10 minutes from your hotel in Seville, you will reach the most touristic and emblematic area of the city, to visit the Cathedral, the Alcazar, the Giralda and the Barrio de Santa Cruz. The main shopping streets of the city, known as Sierpes and Tetuán are just a few meters away, as well as the Alameda square, known for its good nightlife.
If you are looking for hotels in the center of Seville, you can stop your search, because you have already found it! Enter our byPillow website and book your dates in Residence Abril in the Andalusian capital, to escape from the routine and stress for a few days and connect with the best of the South.
Frequently Asked Questions about Residence Abril by Pillow
Does Residence Abril by Pillow appeal to families?
Yes, Residence Abril by Pillow tends to appeal to families.
How far is Residence Abril by Pillow from the centre of Seville?
Residence Abril by Pillow is 600 metres from the centre of Seville.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Residence Abril by Pillow?
You can check-in at Residence Abril by Pillow from 14:00 and check-out until 11:00.
Are bathrooms equipped with towels and toiletries?
Yes, our flats are equipped with towels and toiletries.
Is parking available nearby?
Nearby there is free parking (white line with no ford sign or loading and unloading zone), being in the centre it is more difficult to find a free space. You have the Imagen car park (3 min walk) and the Escuelas Pías car park (5 min walk).
Is the Residence Abril by Pillow hotel close to Isla Magica Park?
On foot it can take about 20-22 minutes to reach the amusement park. By car it can be reduced to about 10 minutes.
Is it possible to book a flat without a balcony?
We currently do not have a flat without a balcony.