BYPILLOW Mumm is ideal for a family or couple’s holiday. Experience a peaceful stay in the spacious and comfortable rooms of this hotel which is a five-minute walk from the beach, on the Paseo Marítimo, a street full of surprises such as lighthouses, hermitages, fishing boats and beach bars with live music and views of the Mediterranean.
BYPILLOW Mumm General Services
- Free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hostel
- Multilingual reception staff
- Concierge service
- Airport transfer service on request (for a fee)
- Tourist services (booking tickets, excursions…)
- Late check-out option (on request): €10/room
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Discount applicable in the Escuelas Pías car park (Ponce de León, 11).
- Continental breakfast: 6€/person
- Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
- Reception 14:00 to 22:00
- Guarantee deposit: a deposit of 100 euros will be requested for possible damages. It will be charged on arrival, and once everything is checked that everything is correct, it will be returned to the same credit card.
As you explore Vilanova i la Geltrú, you’ll discover exotic corners. The Plaça de la Vila, right in the centre, is decorated with palm trees and colonial-style porticoes, and on the Rambla there are beautiful houses built by the inhabitants of Vilanova who made their fortune in Cuba during the 19th century. If you are looking for authenticity, history and charm, we recommend staying at BYPILLOW Mumm.
Delight in the tasty local cuisine, especially the fish rice dishes and fresh seafood, and enjoy traditions such as habaneras or Carnival.
Enjoy music festivals, culture and sporting activities such as kayaking or paddle surfing, golf or hiking in a landscape full of cliffs and beaches.
Phone: +34 934 995 927
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BYPILLOW Mumm and the surrounding area
Not far from the capital, find a town with its own charm and some of the most beautiful beaches to enjoy both with family and on your own. You don’t need to stay in a Barcelona hotel to be close to the beaches of the Costa Brava.
Therefore, in BYPILLOW, we also have hotels in Vilanova i la Geltrú with everything you need to know what to see in Vilanova i la Geltrú. You should not miss its railroad museum or stroll through the Plaza de la Vila and enjoy the beach of Ribes Roges.
Our BYPILLOW Mumm is a hotel in Vilanova i la Geltrú that is just 300 meters from the beach and next to other services, stores and restaurants. This is the hotel on the beach in Vilanova i la Geltrú you need. Completely refurbished and only 7 km from the Terramar golf course. There is always a first time for everything, so…
Do you dare to give a twist to your vacations in Barcelona?
5 reasons to stay at the beach in Barcelona
Can’t think of any reason to stay in a hotel in Barcelona, not even a hotel on the beach in Barcelona? Surely now you are starting to think about things in a different way. And the fact is that the city of Barcelona has such a varied offer that, in addition to all the cultural tourism offered by such a cosmopolitan city as Barcelona, it also has a large beach area to enjoy your days off. So here are 5 reasons to stay on the beach in Barcelona that you didn’t know or hadn’t thought of.
- Close to the center of the city so you do not give up anything. Being able to visit both the most emblematic areas of the city while enjoying the sun and sand of the best beaches in the city.
- You won’t need to use your car, only public transportation, which will take you to the sea in a matter of minutes. And if you stay near the port, you will be, as they say, a stone’s throw from the beaches.
- If you like shopping, you won’t have to go far from the beach to find some of the best big-brand stores.
- Barcelona’s seafront promenade offers a wide range of services where bars and restaurants stand out … And the beach bars on the beach!
- Didn’t bring your dive set? No problem. Just visit the Barcelona Aquarium to get to know the fauna and flora of the Mediterranean sea.