Family Hotels in Seville
… Sevilla tiene un color especial… We all know this famous song that talks about the wonders of this city in the South of Spain. The capital of Andalusia enchants all its visitors for its culture and the warmth of its people, that’s why it has become one of the main vacation destinations you can’t miss if you have some days off.
Book your holidays at work, pack your bags, and gather your family, because we take care of the rest. From BYPILLOW we work every day to offer you the best comforts in your vacations and that’s why today we want to introduce you the best family hotels in Seville.
Holiday with children in Seville
The hotels for families in Seville that we work with at BYPILLOW are high quality accommodations that offer rooms for three or four people, as well as services for the little ones of the house. Nowadays, it is very common that hotels have become romantic spaces for couples, and you will find an extra-large bed in the middle of the room. But where can you stay if you have children?
These Seville family hotels will allow you to book a single room large enough to fit the whole family. In addition, the prices are quite tight and offer discounts for children. Some of them have activities and spaces for the little ones, so that they can have as much fun as you, on your vacation.
These are the best hotels we have in BYPILLOW, to spend a great family vacation in Seville.
BYPILLOW Abril is one of the best family hotels in Seville. This is a boutique hotel located in the heart of the city of Seville. When you arrive, you will fall in love with its facade, as it evokes a typical Sevillian house, but inside you will find the maximum modernity and all the luxury for your family.
It is located very close to the famous Las Setas sculpture, a commercial area where fun is guaranteed at any time of the day. Its rooms feature an avant-garde design and have all the amenities for you to spend a relaxing family vacation.
BYPILLOW Residence Abril is a set of boutique studios located in the heart of Seville. They are very close to the hotel mentioned above, so you will enjoy the same lively atmosphere, but this time with a complete studio for you and your family.
These renovated studios offer an elegant and modern design in which you will feel very comfortable with your group. They have all the equipment you will need to spend an unforgettable vacation in the South of Spain: flat screen TV, mini fridge, air conditioning and heating, private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
Make yourself at home with hotels in the center of Seville
At BYPILLOW we are experts in taking you to the very heart of the cities, because we believe that this is the best way to get to know a place. If you stay in the center of Seville, you can reach any point in a matter of minutes on foot and you can forget about the car and public transportation during your vacation.
That is why we have accommodations in the center of the main Spanish cities:
- Hotels in Seville center
- Hotels in Madrid downtown
- Hotels in Bilbao downtown
- Hotels in downtown Barcelona
- Hotels in Cádiz downtown
- Hotels on the beach in Vilanova
- Hotels in Marbella downtown
- Hotels in Girona center
Enter our BYPILLOW website and discover all the luxury accommodations for your family, at an incredible price! As we always say, with BYPILLOW you will enjoy a From Home To Home experience 😉
What to do in Seville as a family?
The heat, the packages, the suitcases, the transportation, the food, etc. Everything becomes a little more difficult when you travel with your family, but the experiences are also much more enriching when you share them with the people you love the most.
If you want your children to enjoy their days off as much as you do, look at these recommendations for things to do in Seville with kids:
- Spend a day at the Isla Magica amusement park and get your adrenaline levels to the max with each of the roller coasters and water slides.
- Visit Seville with them and explain to them the charm behind each of the monuments you will introduce them to: the Metropol Parasol, the Cathedral of Seville, the Patio de los Naranjos, the Plaza de España, etc.
- Visit the Aquarium of Seville where you can meet more than 7,000 specimens of 400 different aquatic species.
- Book your tickets at the house of science and take a tour adapted to the little ones in which they can discover all the secrets behind the universal science.
- Take a boat ride on the Guadalquivir can be one of the best plans to get to know Seville as a family, as it will allow you to discover the city from another perspective.